is a large online platform sharing the best live coverage of your favourite sports: Football, Golf, Rugby, Cricket, F1, Boxing, NFL, NBA, plus the latest sports news, transfers & scores. Exclusive interviews, fresh photos and videos, breaking news. Stay tuned to know everything you wish about your favorite stars 24/7. Check our daily updates and make sure you don't miss anything about celebrities' lives.


  • Owner: SNOWLAND s.r.o.
  • Registration certificate 06691200
  • 16200, Na okraji 381/41, Veleslavín, 162 00 Praha 6
  • Czech Republic

What Man City players did after Arsenal win speaks volumes about 'excellent' star

The reaction of the Manchester City players said it all.

After the full-time whistle blew on Sunday afternoon - heralding the Blues' passage into the quarter-finals of the Women's FA Cup - a host of City stars made an instant beeline for goalkeeper Khiara Keating.

It has been something of a breakthrough campaign for the 19-year-old, who joined City's academy from Manchester United at the age of 11. Having made just three Women's Super League (WSL) appearances for Gareth Taylor's side last term, Keating has since displaced Ellie Roebuck as the club's first-choice shot-stopper, starting all but one of their games in all competitions this season.

READ MORE: I saw what Pep Guardiola did in added time of Man City vs Everton and it hinted at what is to come

READ MORE: John Stones reveals Pep Guardiola half-time change that helped Man City beat Everton

Her impressive form saw her earn a first senior England call-up back in October, while she has helped City attain a league-high six clean sheets in the WSL this term. And it was her inspired showing against Arsenal on Sunday that ensured the Blues' progression to the last eight.

Within seconds of referee Stacey Pearson calling time on the contest, Keating was hoisted into the air by teammate Khadija 'Bunny' Shaw, before captain Alex Greenwood kissed her on the forehead and simply declared: "Wow".

Indeed, there was much to admire about Keating's display in the capital. The shot-stopper was a spectator for much of the first half as both sides struggled to carve out clear-cut chances.

At the other end of the pitch, Lauren Hemp nodded wide from an early corner before Lotte Wubben-Moy's stray elbow - which landed square in the face of Shaw - quite curiously went unpunished.