M4 crash involving five vehicles blocks lanes - live updates
Two lanes have been closed after a crash reportedly involving five vehicles on the M4. The incident happened at around 9am on Wednesday, February 21.
Players.bio is a large online platform sharing the best live coverage of your favourite sports: Football, Golf, Rugby, Cricket, F1, Boxing, NFL, NBA, plus the latest sports news, transfers & scores. Exclusive interviews, fresh photos and videos, breaking news. Stay tuned to know everything you wish about your favorite stars 24/7. Check our daily updates and make sure you don't miss anything about celebrities' lives.

Two lanes have been closed after a crash reportedly involving five vehicles on the M4. The incident happened at around 9am on Wednesday, February 21.
Manchester United striker Rasmus Hojlund sought out a conversation with Robin van Persie during the Dutchman's recent visit to Carrington, according to Rio Ferdinand.
Manchester United have finally confirmed Sir Jim Ratcliffe’s £1.3billion minority investment has been ratified by the Football Association, a week after the Premier League gave its own green light.
Manchester United have reportedly been handed a second opportunity to sign Harry Kane.
Son Heung-min apologised on Wednesday for his role in a bust-up with South Korea team-mate Lee Kang-in at the Asian Cup and urged fans to forgive the Paris Saint-Germain player. South Korea were beaten 2-0 by Jordan at the tournament earlier this month and it later emerged that skipper Son had dislocated a finger in an altercation with Lee on the eve of the semi-final. Both players released social media statements on Wednesday, with Tottenham's Son posting a picture of the pair together, smiling and with arms around each other's shoulders. The 23-year-old attacking midfielder Lee, who has been blamed by fans for the fracas and dumped by advertisers, said that he had travelled to London to apologise to Son in person. Addressing the controversy publicly for the first time, Son wrote in a statement on Instagram: "I am sincerely sorry for causing trouble and will work harder to make the national team grow further."
SEOUL : South Korea captain Son Heung-min has asked fans to forgive team mate Lee Kang-in after the midfielder apologised "sincerely" for his involvement in an altercation between the pair on the eve of their Asian Cup semi-final.
SEOUL: Son Heung-min apologised on Wednesday (Feb 21) for his role in a bust-up with South Korea teammate Lee Kang-in at the Asian Cup and urged fans to forgive the Paris Saint-Germain player.
World number two Carlos Alcaraz retired from his first-round match Tuesday at the ATP Rio Open after rolling his right ankle on just the second point of the contest against Thiago Monteiro. The Spanish star took a medical timeout, had the ankle taped and won the first game but after dropping his serve in the second game he called it quits, in another setback to a so-far disappointing 2024 campaign. Shortly after the match Alcaraz told reporters the decision to withdraw was a "precaution" and that the physiotherapists who treated him had indicated the injury "is not serious." "I spoke with the physiotherapist on the court and we decided, together, that I would continue to see if it improved. It didn't, so we preferred to be careful and withdraw as a precaution," Alcaraz said, adding that he would have further tests on Wednesday.