is a large online platform sharing the best live coverage of your favourite sports: Football, Golf, Rugby, Cricket, F1, Boxing, NFL, NBA, plus the latest sports news, transfers & scores. Exclusive interviews, fresh photos and videos, breaking news. Stay tuned to know everything you wish about your favorite stars 24/7. Check our daily updates and make sure you don't miss anything about celebrities' lives.


  • Owner: SNOWLAND s.r.o.
  • Registration certificate 06691200
  • 16200, Na okraji 381/41, Veleslavín, 162 00 Praha 6
  • Czech Republic

"They just posted it to him... nobody had any idea": Mum's heartbreaking warning as police probe whether man, 21, died after taking super-strength drug

A heartbroken mum has issued a warning amid fears her son died after taking a super-strength drug.

Harry Durose, 21, was found dead at his supported accommodation in Hyde, Tameside, on March 3. Drugs containing nitazenes - an illegal substance that has been linked to dozens of deaths across the UK in recent months - were also discovered inside the address.

Greater Manchester Police is investigating whether Harry's death was linked to the deadly synthetic opioid, the M.E.N. understands. Officers are currently awaiting the results of a post-mortem examination that will determine whether he had taken drugs containing nitazenes, and if it was responsible for his death.

READ MORE: Police issue CCTV appeal after robbery in Manchester city centre

If confirmed, it would make Harry the first person in Greater Manchester whose death has been linked to nitazene - a substance that can be hundreds of times more potent than heroin.

Harry's mother, Amy Durose, said she believed her son had unknowingly taken the drug after buying a substance - which he believed to be diazepam - on the black market.

Harry had previously been prescribed diazepam to treat a chronic condition called hypermobility - a condition in which joints are abnormally flexible, causing pain and stiffness - which he had suffered from throughout his life, she said.

"It was terrible," said Ms Durose. "It really hindered his life, he was in such pain. They prescribed him diazepam which helped him calm down and helped him sleep."

After being told his prescription was to end, Ms Durose says Harry - who had autism and learning difficulties - was 'distraught and upset'. She says she has since learned that Harry told friends he had purchased drugs advertised as diazepam