is a large online platform sharing the best live coverage of your favourite sports: Football, Golf, Rugby, Cricket, F1, Boxing, NFL, NBA, plus the latest sports news, transfers & scores. Exclusive interviews, fresh photos and videos, breaking news. Stay tuned to know everything you wish about your favorite stars 24/7. Check our daily updates and make sure you don't miss anything about celebrities' lives.


  • Owner: SNOWLAND s.r.o.
  • Registration certificate 06691200
  • 16200, Na okraji 381/41, Veleslavín, 162 00 Praha 6
  • Czech Republic

Mum's horror five-star Turkey holiday as her children are rushed to hospital after returning to UK

A mum has said her family have been left 'traumatised' after they fell ill on a £3,700 'once-in-a-lifetime' holiday to Turkey.

Holly Parkin said her children 'never want to go on holiday' again' after suspected food poisoning left them all bedbound. The 27-year-old said her baby was put on a IV drip in hospital once they returned home to the UK a day early.

Holly said she and her partner Matthew Morris, 25, were left disappointed after saving up for the all-inclusive holiday to a five-star hotel in September 2023 with their children Kaidan, four, and Mireya-Grace, one, and Holly's child from another relationship, eight-year-old Amelia. It was their 'first full family holiday together'.

READ NEXT: Tragedy as 'truly wonderful' mum-of-two, 31, dies with family by her side after leukaemia battle

The mum-of-three claimed Matthew and her children fell ill on the second day of the trip. She said the whole family, except herself, were then left bedbound by diarrhoea and vomiting for around five days.

She said Amelia and Kaidan, who both have autism, are struggling to come to terms with the worry of seeing their relatives in such a 'heartbreaking' situation. Returning to the UK a day earlier than planned, Holly said her partner started to recover but her children were unwell for another 15 days and had to be taken to hospital via an ambulance where her youngest was put on an IV drip.

Holly said she spoke to several other families who were at the hotel at the same time as her and who also reported they were feeling unwell. She said she was invited to a WhatsApp group chat where other guests have been sharing their experiences about getting ill at the resort.

Comments and posts seen by the Press Association on Facebook showed