is a large online platform sharing the best live coverage of your favourite sports: Football, Golf, Rugby, Cricket, F1, Boxing, NFL, NBA, plus the latest sports news, transfers & scores. Exclusive interviews, fresh photos and videos, breaking news. Stay tuned to know everything you wish about your favorite stars 24/7. Check our daily updates and make sure you don't miss anything about celebrities' lives.


  • Owner: SNOWLAND s.r.o.
  • Registration certificate 06691200
  • 16200, Na okraji 381/41, Veleslavín, 162 00 Praha 6
  • Czech Republic

Manchester United suffer derby day misery as Mary Earps caught out by resurgent Man City

Derby day drama delivered at Old Trafford as Manchester City got back to winning ways and put an end to Manchester United’s unbeaten record with a 3-1 win, despite being reduced to 10 players.

Laia Aleixandri was shown her second yellow card for a challenge on Lucia Garcia, leaving City to defend their lead with 10 players on the field and 20 minutes left on the clock.

But even after ending the game with five forwards on the pitch, United were unable to capitalise -although it might have something to do with the five-player backline Gareth Taylor responded with. The game was put to bed just before the hour mark when Khadija Shaw chased down a poor pass back to Mary Earps, with the United 'keeper making a bit of a mess of the situation as the ball ricocheted off the Jamaican into the back of United's net to give the visitors a two-goal lead.

The game was full of action despite getting off to a dull start. Alex Greenwood’s handball in the box gave the hosts a penalty 20 minutes in and spiced things up. Reds skipper Katie Zelem stepped up to convert the spot kick. Geyse’s effort from close range was ruled out moments before Jill Roord pulled the visitors back into the game half an hour in.

Chloe Kelly charged into the box and squared the ball for the Dutch star to finish, leaving Earps flat-footed watching the ball hit the back of her net. Two minutes later, Lauren Hemp’s first-time effort handed the Blues a 2-1 lead at the break.

Earps had a busy afternoon. She parried Shaw’s efforts away, denied Kelly’s thunderous shot and Greenwood’s header to keep United in the game, but her distribution was seriously lacking compared to her opposite number. Twice she was caught playing the ball out far too slowly, the second time