is a large online platform sharing the best live coverage of your favourite sports: Football, Golf, Rugby, Cricket, F1, Boxing, NFL, NBA, plus the latest sports news, transfers & scores. Exclusive interviews, fresh photos and videos, breaking news. Stay tuned to know everything you wish about your favorite stars 24/7. Check our daily updates and make sure you don't miss anything about celebrities' lives.


  • Owner: SNOWLAND s.r.o.
  • Registration certificate 06691200
  • 16200, Na okraji 381/41, Veleslavín, 162 00 Praha 6
  • Czech Republic

Dramatic M60 crash pictures show road sweeper on its side in middle of motorway

Dramatic pictures have showed how a road sweeper was tipped on to its side in the middle of the M60, with the incident causing major delays on Wednesday evening (April 3).

Emergency services, including the North West Motorway Police and Highways Officers attended the crash on the clockwise carriageway between junctions 4 and 5.

The carriageway has been closed off by police for a number of hours after the lorry tipped over and landed on its side, blocking the motorway, shortly after 5pm. Rush hour traffic worsened as motorists were stopped and became trapped within the closure. FOLLOW LIVE UPDATES HERE.

READ MORE 'The last thing I told my son was that he'd be okay... they sedated him and I never spoke to him again'

Highways officers assisted to manage traffic, which was backed up for miles to junction 27 for Portwood Roundabout. Fire crews were also at the scene to help make the area safe.

The incident caused the clockwise carriageway to be closed off before recovery arrived at the scene. Greater Manchester Police have been approached for further details.

A spokesperson for Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service (GMFRS) said: “At around 5.15pm on Wednesday 3 April, fire crews were called to reports of a road traffic collision on the M60 clockwise.

“Two fire engines from Withington and Stockport stations, as well as the technical rescue unit from Ashton, quickly attended the incident. The collision involved a lorry which had overturned, blocking the motorway.

“Firefighters helped make the area safe before handing the scene over to National Highways and Greater Manchester Police. GMFRS crews were in attendance for about 40 minutes.”