Chris Eubank Jr vs Conor Benn: Frank Warren backs BBBoC's decision to prohibit the fight
Frank Warren has backed the British Boxing Board of Control’s decision to prohibit Chris Eubank Jr‘s fight with Conor Benn from taking place.
Players.bio is a large online platform sharing the best live coverage of your favourite sports: Football, Golf, Rugby, Cricket, F1, Boxing, NFL, NBA, plus the latest sports news, transfers & scores. Exclusive interviews, fresh photos and videos, breaking news. Stay tuned to know everything you wish about your favorite stars 24/7. Check our daily updates and make sure you don't miss anything about celebrities' lives.

Frank Warren has backed the British Boxing Board of Control’s decision to prohibit Chris Eubank Jr‘s fight with Conor Benn from taking place.
Eddie Hearn believes Anthony Joshua has grown tired of Tyson Fury’s conduct during negotiations for their proposed fight in December and insists he is not to blame for talks breaking down last week.
Anthony Joshua’s promoter Eddie Hearn believes the heavyweight showdown with Tyson Fury is still “open for discussion” despite a bout this year looking unlikely. Fury had set Joshua another deadline to agree terms on a fight, with promoter Frank Warren urging the two-time world champion to keep the door open regarding negotiations for what would be one of the biggest all-British clashes of all time.
Bob Arum believes Eddie Hearn is trying to prevent a fight between Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua against the latter’s will, reports boxingnews24.com.
Eddie Hearn has rubbished Tyson Fury’s latest deadline for Anthony Joshua to sign his fight contract and says negotiations between the two parties are still ongoing.
Tyson Fury claimed there are no more roadblocks for a proposed world heavyweight title showdown against Anthony Joshua but insisted his British rival had to sign the fight contract on Thursday.
Tyson Fury has mocked both Anthony Joshua and Oleksandr Usyk but has also revealed that his ‘deadline’ for AJ to sign to fight him has been extended.
Tyson Fury says he has ‘changed his mind’ about Joe Joyce’s ability and now views his fellow Brit as the second-best heavyweight in the world, even teasing a potential title showdown.