Stroll ready for a fresh start after 2023 injuries
LONDON : Lance Stroll made light of last year's agonies as the Aston Martin driver looked forward to starting a Formula One season without injuries.
Players.bio is a large online platform sharing the best live coverage of your favourite sports: Football, Golf, Rugby, Cricket, F1, Boxing, NFL, NBA, plus the latest sports news, transfers & scores. Exclusive interviews, fresh photos and videos, breaking news. Stay tuned to know everything you wish about your favorite stars 24/7. Check our daily updates and make sure you don't miss anything about celebrities' lives.

LONDON : Lance Stroll made light of last year's agonies as the Aston Martin driver looked forward to starting a Formula One season without injuries.
MIAMI: Charles Leclerc topped the times for Ferrari ahead of Red Bull’s revitalized four-time champion Max Verstappen and McLaren’s Oscar Piastri in Friday’s sole practice session at the Miami Grand Prix. The Monegasque driver clocked a best time in one minute and 29.310 seconds to outpace his Dutch rival by 0.164 seconds and finish four-tenths clear of Piastri as championship leaders Mercedes were pushed aside. Seven-time champion Lewis Hamilton was fourth in the second Ferrari ahead of Italian teenager Kimi Antonelli of Mercedes, the youngest leader of the title race in F1 history, with George Russell sixth in the second Mercedes. World champion Lando Norris was seventh in the second McLaren ahead of Alpine’s Pierre Gasly, Isack Hadjar in the second Red Bull and Carlos Sainz of Williams as the teams with most upgrades appeared to gain from their improvements. Mercedes, with no significant changes to the cars that had won the first three races before the cancelations of events in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia, were unable to exert their usual authority. After a five-week hiatus due to the conflict in the Middle East, Sainz was the first man out ahead of the two Ferraris, all of them seeking early feedback on their extensive upgrades on a warm morning in the Sunshine State.
LONDON, March 19 : Aston Martin said Adrian Newey remained principal of the struggling Formula One team as media speculation ramped up on Thursday that he was set to be replaced by Audi's Jonathan Wheatley.
SHANGHAI, March 15 : Aston Martin's Fernando Alonso retired from Sunday's Chinese Grand Prix complaining that he could not feel his hands and feet due to the excessive vibration of his Honda-powered car.
Fox News Flash top sports headlines are here. Check out what's clicking on FoxNews.com.
SHANGHAI, March 12 : The new Formula One engine and chassis regulations for the 2026 season have taken some of the bravery out of the sport, several drivers said ahead of this weekend's Chinese Grand Prix, as teams grapple with the biggest rules overhaul in decades.
George Russell menjadi peraih pole pertama musim ini. Driver Mercedes itu menjadi yang tercepat di sesi kualifikasi F1 Grand Prix Australia 2026.
MELBOURNE, March 7 : Mercedes driver Kimi Antonelli wrecked his car in a heavy crash while teammate George Russell topped the timesheets in the final free practice session before qualifying for the Australian Grand Prix on Saturday.
MELBOURNE, March 6 : Aston Martin's hopes of racing in the season-opening Australian Grand Prix rest on their final batteries holding up until Sunday's race, leaving them feeling powerless and in a "scary place to be", team principal Adrian Newey said on Friday.