'I just want to go home,' says Lewis Hamilton after finishing 10th in Saudi Arabian Grand Prix
By Issy Ronald, CNN
Players.bio is a large online platform sharing the best live coverage of your favourite sports: Football, Golf, Rugby, Cricket, F1, Boxing, NFL, NBA, plus the latest sports news, transfers & scores. Exclusive interviews, fresh photos and videos, breaking news. Stay tuned to know everything you wish about your favorite stars 24/7. Check our daily updates and make sure you don't miss anything about celebrities' lives.

Formula 1 drivers are set to hold discussions over the future of the Saudi Arabian Grand Prix after agreeing to yesterday’s race going ahead.
Formula One champion Max Verstappen overtook Charles Leclerc three laps from the end of the Saudi Arabian Grand Prix for his first win of the season and 21st of his career on Sunday in Jiddah.
JIDDAH, Saudi Arabia (AP) — Formula One champion Max Verstappen overtook Charles Leclerc three laps from the end of the Saudi Arabian Grand Prix for his first win of the season and 21st of his career on Sunday.
JEDDAH: Formula One said its race in Saudi Arabia will go ahead as scheduled this weekend despite attacks on the kingdom by Yemen’s Houthi militia. The announcement came a day after the rebels attacked an oil depot located about 11 kilometers (seven miles) from the F1 circuit. The 20 drivers on the grid met several times Friday night in talks that stretched well past 2 a.m. to discuss safety concerns. “Formula 1 and the (governing body) FIA can confirm that following discussions with all the teams and drivers, the 2022 FIA Formula 1 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix will continue as scheduled,” F1 said in a statement Saturday. “Following the widely reported incident that took place in Jeddah on Friday, there has been extensive discussion between all stakeholders, the Saudi government authorities and security agencies who have given full and detailed assurances that the event is secure.”
beIN MEDIA GROUP (“beIN”) and its flagship channel beIN SPORTS have secured the exclusive rights to Premier Padel – the official new global padel tour – across the 24 countries of the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region.
JEDDAH : Saudi Arabian authorities would have called off the Gulf kingdom's Formula One race if there had been any security threat to the event after an attack by Yemen's Iran-backed Houthis on an oil storage facility near the track in Jeddah, the country's sports minister said.