Saudi's Alalshikh says Fury will return in 2026
Former world heavyweight champion Tyson Fury will come out of retirement and return to the ring next year, according to Turki Alalshikh, the chairman of Saudi Arabia's General Entertainment Authority.
Players.bio is a large online platform sharing the best live coverage of your favourite sports: Football, Golf, Rugby, Cricket, F1, Boxing, NFL, NBA, plus the latest sports news, transfers & scores. Exclusive interviews, fresh photos and videos, breaking news. Stay tuned to know everything you wish about your favorite stars 24/7. Check our daily updates and make sure you don't miss anything about celebrities' lives.

Former world heavyweight champion Tyson Fury will come out of retirement and return to the ring next year, according to Turki Alalshikh, the chairman of Saudi Arabia's General Entertainment Authority.
French Open champion Coco Gauff came a cropper under the Court One roof as the bottom half of the Wimbledon women’s draw was blown open by the elimination of three of the top five seeds.
WIMBLEDON, England — Coco Gauff suffered a shock defeat in the first round at Wimbledon on Tuesday, her earliest exit at a Grand Slam since losing in her first match at Wimbledon two years ago. The champion at Roland Garros last month, the American hit nine double faults and struggled throughout as she lost 7-6 (3), 6-1 to Dayana Yastremska, the world No. 42 player, from Ukraine.
LONDON :A tearful Coco Gauff said she had not coped well with the switch from Paris clay to Wimbledon grass after she was dumped out of the championships in the first round on Tuesday.
LONDON :French Open champion Coco Gauff tumbled out of Wimbledon in the first round on Tuesday, the American's serve deserting her as she was overpowered 7-6(3) 6-1 by fired-up Ukrainian Dayana Yastremska.
WIMBLEDON, England — Coco Gauff became just the third woman in the Open era to lose in the first round at Wimbledon right after winning the championship at the French Open, eliminated 7-6 (3), 6-1 by unseeded Dayana Yastremska of Ukraine on Tuesday night.
An exclusive interview with the Head of the UNESCO Antenna in Ukraine Chiara Dezzi Bardeschi to the Interfax-Ukraine news agency
LONDON :Carlos Alcaraz will begin his quest for a third successive Wimbledon title against dangerous Italian Fabio Fognini and women's top seed Aryna Sabalenka will open her campaign versus Canadian qualifier Carson Branstine.