Malaysia beats Saudi Arabia by 8 wickets in ACC Men’s Premier Cup
RIYADH: Malaysia has defeated Saudi Arabia by eight wickets in the opening Group A fixture of the ACC Men’s Premier Cup 2023 taking place in Nepal.
Players.bio is a large online platform sharing the best live coverage of your favourite sports: Football, Golf, Rugby, Cricket, F1, Boxing, NFL, NBA, plus the latest sports news, transfers & scores. Exclusive interviews, fresh photos and videos, breaking news. Stay tuned to know everything you wish about your favorite stars 24/7. Check our daily updates and make sure you don't miss anything about celebrities' lives.

RIYADH: Malaysia has defeated Saudi Arabia by eight wickets in the opening Group A fixture of the ACC Men’s Premier Cup 2023 taking place in Nepal.
The unstoppable Kodjo Fo-Doh Laba fired holders Al-Ain right back into ADNOC Pro League’s title mix and Al-Dhafra’s 11-year stay met its demise in a gripping matchweek 23.
Michael Oliver memberi Cristiano Ronaldo kartu kuning di laga Al Hilal vs Al Nassr. Wasit Inggris itu dibayar segini untuk memimpin laga Saudi Pro League itu.
Spain's ageing king-in-exile dined with friends at one of London's most exclusive private clubs this week, and watched Real Madrid beat Chelsea 2-0.
Gestur Cristiano Ronaldo saat diteriaki nama Lionel Messi usai laga Al Hilal vs Al Nassr berbuntut panjang. CR7 dinilai berbuat kejahatan dan bisa dideportasi.
MADRID: Rafael Nadal said Thursday he will miss the Madrid Masters tournament later this month as he continues his recovery from a hip injury, further hampering his French Open preparations. “For the moment I’ve missed Monte Carlo and Barcelona.
There was little to get excited about if you’re an Al-Hilal fan in their recent 1-0 loss to bottom-placed Al-Batin that all but ended their faint hopes of retaining the Saudi Pro League title.
ADELAIDE, Australia: Golf’s rebel LIV tour is considering creating a women’s circuit and has approached American and European players who are keen to be involved, chief executive Greg Norman said Thursday.LIV Golf sparked turmoil in the sport when it launched last year with the backing of Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund, luring star players away from the men’s US PGA Tour with lucrative contracts.Norman now has his eye on doing the same with the women.“That is a discussion we have internally on a regular basis,” he said in Adelaide ahead of the maiden Australian leg of the 54-hole, no-cut tour, which features 48 players in 12 teams.“I have personally had discussions with individual LPGA Tour players, LET Tour players, Ladies European Tour. They love what our product is showcasing.“They ask all the time, ‘How can we get involved?’ We’d love to see a LIV ladies series.”But Norman is also conscious that he first needs to get the men’s version right, with the tour still finding its feet in only its second season.While the Australia event this week is a sell-out, the circuit has met resistance elsewhere from traditionalists and critics who charge that it is helping Saudi Arabia “sportswash” its human rights record.“From our perspective, last year was a beta season.