Rafael Nadal is expected to miss 5 more months after having hip surgery
Rafael Nadal is expected to need about five months to recover from arthroscopic surgery on his left hip, a timeline that likely would keep him out for the rest of this season.
Players.bio is a large online platform sharing the best live coverage of your favourite sports: Football, Golf, Rugby, Cricket, F1, Boxing, NFL, NBA, plus the latest sports news, transfers & scores. Exclusive interviews, fresh photos and videos, breaking news. Stay tuned to know everything you wish about your favorite stars 24/7. Check our daily updates and make sure you don't miss anything about celebrities' lives.

Rafael Nadal is expected to need about five months to recover from arthroscopic surgery on his left hip, a timeline that likely would keep him out for the rest of this season.
Rafael Nadal is expected to be sidelined for five months after undergoing hip surgery. Nadal revealed last month that he would not be able to defend his French Open title after failing to recover from the injury that forced him to withdraw from the Australian Open.
Rafael Nadal's season is all but over after he underwent surgery on a hip muscle that will keep him out of action for an estimated five months, his representative said Saturday.
A day after advancing through French Open qualifying and securing her spot in the first major main draw of her career, 16-year-old Mirra Andreeva was approached by a familiar face on the grounds at Roland Garros.
PARIS : Tour de France organisers have set up an anti-COVID protocol for this year's race, with riders and team staff banned from signing autographs and eating out of their hotels, a source with direct knowledge of the matter told Reuters on Saturday.
Casper Ruud survived a brief scare against Zhizhen Zhang to move into the fourth round 4-6 6-4 6-1 6-4. Fourth seed Casper Ruud was the favourite going into the match, and one of the most leading players in the tournament given the absence of Rafael Nadal. Ad On Thursday in his second-round match, he needed four sets against Giulio Zeppieri and there were signs of struggles early on against Zhang.
World number four Elena Rybakina withdrew from the French Open on Saturday due to illness, handing a significant and unexpected title boost to defending champion Iga Swiatek as Zhang Zhizhen chased history for China. Rybakina had been due to face Sara Sorribes Tormo of Spain in the third round in the opening match on Court Philippe Chatrier. "I was not feeling good yesterday and the day before. I didn't sleep last night," said the 23-year-old Wimbledon champion. "I had fever and a headache and it's difficult to breathe. I tried to play in the warm-up but I feel it's the right decision to withdraw." Rybakina had swept into the last 32 without dropping a set.
Two-times champion Novak Djokovic forced his way into the fourth round of the French Open following a 7-6(4), 7-6(5), 6-2 win over Spanish 29th seed Alejandro Davidovich Fokina on Friday.