Manchester United forward Antony sends message to Real Madrid star Vinicius Junior
Manchester United star Antony has sent a message of support to his Brazil teammate Vinicius Junior.
Players.bio is a large online platform sharing the best live coverage of your favourite sports: Football, Golf, Rugby, Cricket, F1, Boxing, NFL, NBA, plus the latest sports news, transfers & scores. Exclusive interviews, fresh photos and videos, breaking news. Stay tuned to know everything you wish about your favorite stars 24/7. Check our daily updates and make sure you don't miss anything about celebrities' lives.

Manchester United star Antony has sent a message of support to his Brazil teammate Vinicius Junior.
BERLIN : Borussia Dortmund captain and Germany international Marco Reus will be sidelined for about four weeks after picking up an ankle injury in Saturday's 1-0 win over local rivals Schalke 04, the club said on Sunday.
By Ben Morse and Sarah Diab, CNN
Borussia Dortmund captain and Germany international Marco Reus will be sidelined for about four weeks after picking up an ankle injury in Saturday's 1-0 win over local rivals Schalke 04, the club said on Sunday. Reus had been carried off after turning his ankle in the 28th minute and following several minutes of treatment on the pitch.
Arsenal ‘can’t afford to take a risk’ over the future of star forward Gabriel Martinelli given his recent form, according to journalist Dean Jones.
RIYADH: The World Cup moves a step closer next week with all four Arab participants taking part in friendly matches. Arab News has five talking points ahead of the crucial international break.
Huge battle for Skriniar ahead Milan Skriniar will be in demand this coming summer. The 27-year-old Inter Milan central defender is out of contract at the end of the season and he is targeted by several big European teams. Chelsea, Tottenham and fellow Premier League side Manchester City lead the way, and there is also interest from Paris Saint-Germain, who will be able to make a big offer, reports the Mail.
Vinicius Junior and Real Madrid have both released statements after the player was subjected to racial abuse over his goal celebrations.