THE woman allegedly assaulted on Conor McGregor’s boat claims there is mobile phone evidence of her injuries. The UFC star, 34, is being probed by Spanish cops after she claimed he attacked her in Ibiza.
It’s claimed The Notorious attacked her on July 17, 2022, during celebrations on board his two yachts for his 34th birthday.
McGregor strenuously denies the allegations and Spanish cops previously stated that the MMA star was not involved. The woman, who is said to be from Dublin, first made a formal complaint about McGregor to gardai after returning to Ireland.
Now Spanish cops have confirmed McGregor is being investigated by a court in Ibiza over the alleged attack. The Irish Sun understands the woman says there is mobile phone evidence of her injuries.Read more on thesun.co.uk