Saat Predator Seksual Melenggang di Olimpiade Paris 2024
Bruce Mwape, pelatih Timnas Wanita Zambia, tetap mendapat visa untuk berangkat ke Olimpiade Paris 2024 di tengah kasus pelecehan seksual. Hal itu dikecam.
Players.bio is a large online platform sharing the best live coverage of your favourite sports: Football, Golf, Rugby, Cricket, F1, Boxing, NFL, NBA, plus the latest sports news, transfers & scores. Exclusive interviews, fresh photos and videos, breaking news. Stay tuned to know everything you wish about your favorite stars 24/7. Check our daily updates and make sure you don't miss anything about celebrities' lives.

Bruce Mwape, pelatih Timnas Wanita Zambia, tetap mendapat visa untuk berangkat ke Olimpiade Paris 2024 di tengah kasus pelecehan seksual. Hal itu dikecam.
World Boxing president Boris van der Vorst says his organisation is ready to step up its quest for recognition from the International Olympic Committee and save the sport's place on the programme for the Los Angeles Games in 2028.
The opening ceremony on July 26 will see thousands of athletes travel on boats down the River Seine for several miles (kilometers) toward the Eiffel Tower, instead of the normal parade of teams inside a stadium.
The International Olympic Committee (IOC) has urged a boycott of Russia’s planned ‘Friendship Games’, labelling the event a “cynical attempt” by the country to “politicise sport”.
Russia's government is becoming increasingly aggressive towards the International Olympic Committee as the Paris Games draw near, according to IOC president Thomas Bach. Russia sports minister Oleg Matytsin said last week Russia should not boycott the Games, which run from 26 July to 11 August, despite restrictions on its athletes imposed by the IOC over the invasion of Ukraine. The IOC will allow Russian and Belarusian athletes who qualify to take part as neutrals without their countries' flags, emblems or national anthems. "As far as their participation is concerned, we have heard the rather polite signal [from the Russian sports minister]... but on the other hand, we've also seen the government's very aggressive comments," Bach told French daily Le Monde. He added that their participation in the opening and closing ceremonies would be discussed on Tuesday and Wednesday by the IOC's executive board. "The IOC doesn't comment, but we can see that the government's aggressiveness is growing by the day, against the IOC, against the Games, against me," he said. "They range from 'fascist' to 'destroyer of the Games and the Olympic movement'.
The Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) said on Friday it has dismissed an appeal from the Russian Olympic Committee (ROC) against a suspension enforced by the International Olympic Committee (IOC).
Russian and Belarusian athletes will be able to complete as neutrals at next summer’s Olympics in Paris, the International Olympic Committee has announced.
The International Olympic Committee added that there were currently only eight athletes from Russia and three from Belarus who had qualified as neutral athletes.