Former world No. 1 Dustin Johnson quits PGA tour
Former world number one golfer Dustin Johnson confirmed on Tuesday he has resigned his membership of the US PGA Tour to play in the breakaway LIV Golf Invitational Series.
Players.bio is a large online platform sharing the best live coverage of your favourite sports: Football, Golf, Rugby, Cricket, F1, Boxing, NFL, NBA, plus the latest sports news, transfers & scores. Exclusive interviews, fresh photos and videos, breaking news. Stay tuned to know everything you wish about your favorite stars 24/7. Check our daily updates and make sure you don't miss anything about celebrities' lives.

Former world number one golfer Dustin Johnson confirmed on Tuesday he has resigned his membership of the US PGA Tour to play in the breakaway LIV Golf Invitational Series.
LONDON — Dustin Johnson said Tuesday he has joined several other golfers and resigned from the PGA Tour effective immediately, and he plans to play only LIV Golf events and major championships going forward.
Pools revealed last month that the two teams would meet in the Algarve for a game and the Brewers will also take on Lee Johnson’s side in the sun as part of their preparations for the upcoming campaign.
Dustin Johnson has resigned his membership of the PGA Tour to play the LIV Golf Invitational Series, effectively ruling him out of the Ryder Cup.
Former world number one golfer Dustin Johnson confirmed on Tuesday he has resigned his membership of the US PGA Tour as he prepares to play in the breakaway LIV Golf Invitational Series. Johnson was speaking at a press conference at Centurion Club, outside London, ahead of the opening event of the Saudi-backed breakaway tour, which starts on Thursday. World number 15 Johnson said in February he was committed to playing on the US PGA Tour, which has refused releases for members to play in LIV Golf's opener.
South Africa's top-ranked golfers Louis Oosthuizen, Branden Grace and Charl Schwartzel have resigned their membership from the PGA Tour to play in the Saudi-backed LIV Golf series.
Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Check out what's clicking on Foxnews.com.
Tiger Woods rejected an offer of $1billion to join the Saudi-backed LIV Golf Invitational Series, according to Greg Norman.