FIFA Jadi Jual Saham Piala Dunia? Keputusannya September Nanti
Wacana FIFA mau jual saham Piala Dunia terus jadi polemik. FIFA akan berikan keputusan pada 19 September nanti, setelah voting dari 211 negara anggota.
Players.bio is a large online platform sharing the best live coverage of your favourite sports: Football, Golf, Rugby, Cricket, F1, Boxing, NFL, NBA, plus the latest sports news, transfers & scores. Exclusive interviews, fresh photos and videos, breaking news. Stay tuned to know everything you wish about your favorite stars 24/7. Check our daily updates and make sure you don't miss anything about celebrities' lives.

Wacana FIFA mau jual saham Piala Dunia terus jadi polemik. FIFA akan berikan keputusan pada 19 September nanti, setelah voting dari 211 negara anggota.
PARIS: World football’s governing body FIFA vowed on Friday to press ahead with an “open and democratic” consultation on a proposed private investment plan despite widespread opposition to the proposal. That opposition included a pledge by Europe’s governing body UEFA to boycott the World Cup if FIFA went ahead with its private investor plan. FIFA said in a statement all of its member associations should have a chance to consider the plan. “Nobody is selling football,” it said. “This is not something FIFA would ever entertain.” It also said it had heard feedback from UEFA and CONCACAF, the governing body for football in North and Central America, which said all 41 of its member associations had rejected FIFA’s proposal to sell a stake in the business operations of the World Cup. The world body also said its planned consultation process had been “disrupted by incorrect media reports.” “We respect the feedback and concern aired in public and reaffirm our commitment to an open and democratic consultation,” FIFA’s statement said. “We will proceed with this consultation process to ensure that each (member association) has the ability to express its vote based on facts,” it said. FIFA has said the plan it announced on Tuesday could raise up to $4.2 billion based on a valuation of $20 billion for the FIFA Forward Enterprise (FFE), the commercial subsidiary it proposed to run events such as the World Cup and Club World Cup. If approved, the project could provide each of FIFA’s 211 member associations with a one-off payment of $20 million in early 2027 and increase their funding allocation for the 2027-2030 cycle from $8.0 million to $20 million. Private investors would be allowed under the proposal to acquire stakes in the
July 31 : FIFA said on Friday it would push ahead with consultations on a plan to bring private investment into the World Cup and its other tournaments, after Europe's football federation threatened a boycott and other regional confederations issued stinging rebukes of the plan.
Mantan orang FIFA, Miguel Maduro mengecam wacana FIFA mau jual saham Piala Dunia. Baginya, itu seperti suap yang dilegalkan!
July 30 : CONCACAF rejected FIFA's World Cup stake sale proposal during a meeting on Thursday but stopped short of following UEFA's plan to boycott the global showcase, while the Mexican Football Federation (FMF) said it would study the proposal before deciding its position.
July 31 : FIFA said on Friday it would move forward with its consultation process to bring private investment into the World Cup and its other tournaments in defiance of a fierce UEFA-led backlash against the proposal.
UEFA kini punya teman yang menentang penjualan saham Piala Dunia oleh FIFA. Kini giliran Federasi Sepakbola Amerika Utara, Tengah, dan Kepulauan Karibia (CONCACAF) yang menolak.
Ketua Umum PSSI, Erick Thohir, mendukung penuh rencana penjualan saham Piala Dunia. Sebab, dukungan dana FIFA selama ini sudah sangat membantu federasi.