F1 drivers should be able to race with Covid-19 – Red Bull’s Sergio Perez
Sergio Perez believes Formula One drivers should be able to race with Covid-19.
Players.bio is a large online platform sharing the best live coverage of your favourite sports: Football, Golf, Rugby, Cricket, F1, Boxing, NFL, NBA, plus the latest sports news, transfers & scores. Exclusive interviews, fresh photos and videos, breaking news. Stay tuned to know everything you wish about your favorite stars 24/7. Check our daily updates and make sure you don't miss anything about celebrities' lives.

Sergio Perez believes Formula One drivers should be able to race with Covid-19.
Lewis Hamilton has warned Max Verstappen and the rest of the Formula 1 field that he will be more aggressive this season in his driving style, as the Bahrain Grand Prix arrives this weekend.
Not because of his position as one of the most talented drivers of his generation, albeit it one that so far has not achieved the expected F1 success his glittering and packed junior single-seater CV indicated was possible. But because of what Hulkenberg achieved the last three times he was called up to stand in for an F1 regular.
Germany's Nico Hulkenberg will replace Sebastian Vettel in Formula One's Bahrain season-opener after the four-times world champion tested positive for COVID-19, Aston Martin said on Thursday.
Formula 1 is back! The pinnacle of motorsport returns for its 72nd year on the back of one of its most dramatic campaigns to date and yet, that said, there is every chance 2022 could eclipse it for drama and excitement.
Sergio Perez believes Formula One drivers should be able to race with Covid-19 as long as they do not have severe symptoms. Red Bull driver Perez, who missed two races in 2020 due to testing positive for Covid-19, says that contracting the virus should not necessarily mean you are automatically banned from racing. Ad/> «Going forward we should discuss whether we allow the drivers to race if the symptoms are mild,» the Mexican told reporters.
Sergio Perez believes Formula One drivers should be able to race with Covid-19.
A primera hora del jueves, Aston Martin confirmó el positivo por COVID-19 de Vettel, que será sustituido por Hulkenberg a partir de los entrenamientos libres. ‘Seb’ participó en los test de pretemporada con normalidad, pero no podrá iniciar la temporada en el GP de Bahréin. Al contrario le sucedió a Ricciardo, que tuvo el virus durante las pruebas de pretemporada pero ya ha dado «varios negativos», según McLaren, y podrá subirse al McLaren en el fin de semana.