It’s ‘damage limitation’ and Mercedes ‘aren’t bluffing’
The bad news coming from Mercedes continues with Andrew Shovlin saying this weekend’s Bahrain Grand Prix is a case of “damage limitation” for the reigning Constructors’ champions.
Players.bio is a large online platform sharing the best live coverage of your favourite sports: Football, Golf, Rugby, Cricket, F1, Boxing, NFL, NBA, plus the latest sports news, transfers & scores. Exclusive interviews, fresh photos and videos, breaking news. Stay tuned to know everything you wish about your favorite stars 24/7. Check our daily updates and make sure you don't miss anything about celebrities' lives.

The bad news coming from Mercedes continues with Andrew Shovlin saying this weekend’s Bahrain Grand Prix is a case of “damage limitation” for the reigning Constructors’ champions.
Formula One champion Max Verstappen edged out Charles Leclerc to the fastest time in Friday's practice for the season-opening Bahrain Grand Prix as Red Bull and Ferrari lived up to their pre-season hype while Mercedes appeared to be on the back foot. The 24-year-old lapped the 5.4km floodlit Sakhir track in one minute 31.936 seconds, beating Leclerc by 0.087 seconds. Ferrari's Carlos Sainz was over half a second back in third. “It’s been a positive day for us, really,” said Red Bull team boss Christian Horner. “Both in the warmer conditions earlier in the day and that last session, the short run and the long run both looked pretty decent ... we’re pretty satisfied with today’s running.” Verstappen, who sealed his first title at a controversial season finale in Abu Dhabi last year, had ended last week’s pre-season test at the same Sakhir track with the fastest time.
Formula One drivers who contract Covid-19 should be able to race if they feel well and can do so without endangering other people, Red Bull's Sergio Perez and others said on Friday (18 March).
Proceeds from the auction of Ferrari Trento podium-inspired bottles will be donated to help emergency efforts in Ukraine.
Lewis Hamilton says he will not allow himself to be pushed around on track this season in his quest to regain the Drivers’ title.
MANAMA : World champion Max Verstappen on Friday said there was no need for the governing FIA to publish the full report into the title-deciding safety car controversy at last season's Abu Dhabi Grand Prix even as most drivers called for greater transparency.
MANAMA : Mercedes looked a long way off the pace in practice for the Bahrain season-opener on Friday and seven times Formula One world champion Lewis Hamilton and new team mate George Russell saw no quick fix.
Lewis Hamilton said that Mercedes were facing ‘much, much bigger’ problems than they had experienced before. While Hamiton was agonisingly close to winning the world championship last season before losing out to Red Bull’s Max Verstappen, the start of the 2022 campaign has seen the German team trailing in testing, and now the Free Practice sessions in Bahrain ahead of Sunday’s season-opening Grand Prix. Ad/> Speaking to Sky Sports after the second session concluded, Hamilton said he had not been paying too much attention to teammate George Russell’s setup.