Brazil forward Rodrygo denounces racist abuse on social media after match against Argentina
MADRID: Brazil forward Rodrygo has been the target of racist abuse on social media following the World Cup qualifying game against Argentina.
Players.bio is a large online platform sharing the best live coverage of your favourite sports: Football, Golf, Rugby, Cricket, F1, Boxing, NFL, NBA, plus the latest sports news, transfers & scores. Exclusive interviews, fresh photos and videos, breaking news. Stay tuned to know everything you wish about your favorite stars 24/7. Check our daily updates and make sure you don't miss anything about celebrities' lives.

MADRID: Brazil forward Rodrygo has been the target of racist abuse on social media following the World Cup qualifying game against Argentina.
Dani Alves terancam hukuman berat terkait kasus pemerkosaannya. Mantan bintang Barcelona dan Juventus itu terancam penjara 9 tahun.
RIYADH: The second edition of the Saudi Games began on Thursday as the Al-Hilal women's volleyball team secured a victory over Al-Nassr, with a score of three games to two, at Green Hall at the Prince Faisal bin Fahad Olympic Complex in Riyadh.
Prosecutors are seeking a nine-year prison sentence for Brazilian football star Dani Alves for allegedly sexually assaulting a woman last year, a Spanish court has said.
MADRID : A Spanish prosecutor is seeking a prison term of nine years for former Barcelona and Brazil soccer player Dani Alves who is due to stand trial on charges of sexual assault against a woman in Barcelona last year, a court document showed on Thursday.
BARCELONA: Spanish prosecutors are seeking a nine-year jail term for former Brazil star Dani Alves who is accused of raping a young woman at a Barcelona nightclub in December 2022. Prosecutors have also demanded the former Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain full-back, who has been in jail in Spain since his arrest in January, pay his alleged victim 150,000 euros ($163,500) in compensation, according to a copy of his indictment seen by AFP on Thursday. A date for his trial had not yet been set. The 40-year-old has maintained that he had consensual sex with his accuser. “I have a really clear conscience regarding what happened that night in the bathroom of the VIP area of the Sutton nightclub,” he told Barcelona-based newspaper La Vanguardia in an interview published in June, his first since his arrest. “What happened and what didn’t happen.
ABU DHABI: Formula One star Lewis Hamilton on Thursday said that he felt helpless and found it “difficult to wake up each day” knowing children were dying in Gaza.
DUBAI: Another ticket to the World Cup after more than three decades away, or another false dawn?