Wimbledon: Daniil Medvedev, Aryna Sabalenka among tennis stars to be banned
Wimbledon organisers are reportedly on the verge of banning Russian and Belarusian stars from competing at this year’s Grand Slam.
Players.bio is a large online platform sharing the best live coverage of your favourite sports: Football, Golf, Rugby, Cricket, F1, Boxing, NFL, NBA, plus the latest sports news, transfers & scores. Exclusive interviews, fresh photos and videos, breaking news. Stay tuned to know everything you wish about your favorite stars 24/7. Check our daily updates and make sure you don't miss anything about celebrities' lives.

Wimbledon organisers are reportedly on the verge of banning Russian and Belarusian stars from competing at this year’s Grand Slam.
The Kremlin said Wednesday that banning Russian tennis players from Wimbledon over Moscow's military campaign in Ukraine would be "unacceptable." "This is unacceptable," Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters.
Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Check out what's clicking on Foxnews.com.
Daniil Medvedev is set to be barred from this year's Wimbledon Grand Slam tournament as The Times reported organisers are to ban Russian and Belarus players due to Russia's invasion of Ukraine. Russian and Belarusian players have been able to continue to compete in ATP and WTA events under a neutral flag since Russia invaded Ukraine on February 24.
Ukraine claim they are in negotiations to play a friendly against England before they face Scotland in a World Cup showdown.
How does the West handle a stymied Vladimir Putin? After last week's sinking of a flagship naval cruiser, he has already extended his bombing campaign to cities like Kyiv and Lviv. What happens if he still doesn't get results? Even Mariupol hasn't completely fallen. Would Putin really be tempted to do what no leader seriously considered during the whole of the Cold War and use tactical nukes? We put the question to our panel.
Russian players are set to be banned from the Wimbledon Championship this June in a move that will affect World No. 2 Daniil Medvedev, according to reports. The All England Tennis Club had been in discussions with the government this week about barring Russian athletes from the tournament and the move is apparently set to be given the green light.
The Russian driver was dropped by the Haas team on the eve of the season as a result of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.