Deco: Barca Belum Tertarik Pulangkan Neymar
Direktur Olahraga Barcelona Deco angkat bicara soal peluang timnya memulangkan Neymar. Deco menegaskan hal itu belum ada dalam rencana tim.
Players.bio is a large online platform sharing the best live coverage of your favourite sports: Football, Golf, Rugby, Cricket, F1, Boxing, NFL, NBA, plus the latest sports news, transfers & scores. Exclusive interviews, fresh photos and videos, breaking news. Stay tuned to know everything you wish about your favorite stars 24/7. Check our daily updates and make sure you don't miss anything about celebrities' lives.

Direktur Olahraga Barcelona Deco angkat bicara soal peluang timnya memulangkan Neymar. Deco menegaskan hal itu belum ada dalam rencana tim.
MADRID: Prosecutors on Thursday requested that the trial of Spain's ex-football federation chief Luis Rubiales for his forced kiss on Jenni Hermoso be annulled and re-run, notably questioning the judge's impartiality. Spain's top criminal court last month found Rubiales guilty of sexual assault for the kiss and fined him 10,800 euros ($11,670), sparing him jail in a sentence considered lenient by feminist groups. The sentence fell well short of the demands of prosecutors, who had sought a total of two and a half years in prison for Rubiales, one year for sexual assault and 18 months for allegedly coercing Hermoso to downplay the kiss. Hermoso is appealing the sentence, which also cleared Rubiales and three other defendants of coercion, including former women's team coach Jorge Vilda and two senior ex-federation officials. The prosecutors said in a statement that they were appealing the sentence and requested the trial be declared null and void and "held again by another judge not tainted, to say the least, by an appearance of bias". They said judge Jose Manuel Fernandez-Prieto "unduly" prevented the prosecutor in the trial, Marta Durantez, from posing certain questions and cited the "arbitrariness" of his sentence. The statement added that the judge "made no mention in the sentence" of key evidence brought up during the trial, "as if such evidence had not existed". Fernandez-Prieto attracted attention during the trial for his brusque attitude, frequently interrupting and scolding participants. Rubiales was also banned from going within a 200-metre radius of Hermoso and from communicating with her for a period of one year.
Brazil have recalled Santos forward Neymar for this month's World Cup qualifiers against Colombia and Argentina after more than a year, the soccer federation announced on Thursday.
RIYADH: Oisin Murphy is returning to Saudi Arabia for the penultimate week of Riyadh Season, and the four-time British champion is seeking to extend his good fortune at the King Abdulaziz Racecourse after his strike on Byzantine Dream in the Longines Red Sea Turf Handicap.
Fox News Flash top sports headlines are here. Check out what's clicking on Foxnews.com.
RIYADH: Saudi Arabia’s General Entertainment Authority has formed a partnership with media company TKO Group Holdings and recreational events business Sela to promote boxing and establish a platform for leading fighters.
TKO Group Holdings, owners of mixed martial arts' UFC and wrestling's WWE, announced on Wednesday a new boxing promotion with the backing of Saudi Arabia's Turki Alalshikh and entertainment conglomerate Sela.
Mohamed Salah menikmati waktu terbaiknya di Liverpool musim ini. Si Raja Mesir diyakini bakal memperpanjang kontraknya di Anfield.