Szoboszlai Oke Juga Jadi Bek Kanan
Dominik Szoboszlai jadi bek kanan dadakan saat Liverpool bersua Newcastle United. Gelandang asal Hungaria itu mengakhiri laga sebagai Man of The Match (MOTM).
Players.bio is a large online platform sharing the best live coverage of your favourite sports: Football, Golf, Rugby, Cricket, F1, Boxing, NFL, NBA, plus the latest sports news, transfers & scores. Exclusive interviews, fresh photos and videos, breaking news. Stay tuned to know everything you wish about your favorite stars 24/7. Check our daily updates and make sure you don't miss anything about celebrities' lives.

Dominik Szoboszlai jadi bek kanan dadakan saat Liverpool bersua Newcastle United. Gelandang asal Hungaria itu mengakhiri laga sebagai Man of The Match (MOTM).
Rio Ngumoha came off the bench to snatched victory deep into stoppage time as Premier League champions Liverpool edged past 10-man Newcastle on an astonishing night at St James’ Park.
NEW YORK: World number one Jannik Sinner opens his bid for back-to-back US Open titles on Tuesday as former champions Iga Swiatek and Coco Gauff set out to reclaim the women’s crown at Flushing Meadows. Italy’s Sinner headlines the day three action when he faces unseeded Czech Vit Kopriva at Arthur Ashe Stadium. Sinner has won two of this season’s three Grand Slams, the Australian Open and Wimbledon, while also reaching the final of the French Open in June where he lost an epic to Carlos Alcaraz in a fifth-set tiebreak. The 24-year-old defending champion is a heavy favorite in New York, where he is aiming to become the first man to repeat since Roger Federer capped a remarkable run of five straight championships in 2008. His preparations for the US Open were blown off course last week when illness forced him to retire while trailing 5-0 to Alcaraz in the Cincinnati Open final. Sinner said subsequently he was still “not 100 percent” but expected to be fully recovered for Tuesday’s opener. The Italian’s US Open victory last year came despite a doping scandal which exploded on the eve of the tournament. He initially escaped a ban after testing positive for an anabolic steroid at Indian Wells earlier in 2024. Sinner eventually agreed to a three-month suspension, served earlier this year, despite doping authorities accepting that he had been inadvertently contaminated. The Italian says he has turned the page on that controversy and was fully focused on victory in New York. “I feel like it’s over,” Sinner said. “We are focusing on hard work again and trying to get better as an athlete. “I’m very happy to be back here.
NEW YORK: Venus Williams battled bravely before bowing out of the US Open on her return to Grand Slam tennis on Monday as Spanish ace Carlos Alcaraz stormed into the second round with a dominant opening win. The second full day of action in New York saw all eyes turn to the Arthur Ashe Stadium’s night session, where the 45-year-old Williams lost in three sets to 11th seed Karolina Muchova. Williams only returned to competitive tennis in July following a 16-month absence from the sport and had been granted a wild card into the main draw at Flushing Meadows. But hopes of a fairytale run — 28 years after her debut in the tournament — ended in a 6-3, 2-6, 6-1 loss to Muchova, who was not even born when Williams turned professional in 1994. “I didn’t win today but I’m very proud of the way I played,” Williams, the US Open champion in 2000 and 2001, said. “I don’t think I’ve ever had a crowd on my side like that. I knew people around the world and around the United States were really rooting for me, and that felt great.” With the American exiting, 2022 men’s champion Alcaraz took center-stage in the late game in his first round tie against unseeded American Reilly Opelka. The Spaniard arrived for the game sporting a striking new hairstyle — a severe crew cut — and he duly chopped down the 6ft 11in Opelka with a blistering 6-4, 7-5, 6-4 victory in 2hr 5min. “Today was a really difficult one,” Alcaraz said.
Pemain depan Newcastle United Anthony Gordon dikartu merah dalam kekalahan 2-3 dari Liverpool. Menyusul tekel mengerikan Gordon kepada Virgil van Dijk.
NEWCASTLE, United Kingdom: Liverpool needed a 100th minute winner from 16-year-old Rio Ngumoha to beat Newcastle 3-2, after blowing a two-goal lead against 10 men, in a Premier League thriller on Monday. Ryan Gravenberch and long-time Newcastle target Hugo Ekitike struck for the English champions, either side of Anthony Gordon’s red card for a wild lunge on Virgil van Dijk. But amid a frenzied atmosphere at St.
Arne Slot tak melihat proses terciptanya gol kedua Liverpool ke gawang Newcastle United yang dicetak Hugo Ekitike. Manajer The Reds asal Belanda itu tak mengira timnya bisa membobol lawan secepat itu di awal babak kedua.
Ada tiga tim yang masih meraih hasil 100 persen sampai pekan kedua Premier League 2025/2026. Berikut klasemen Liga Inggris sejauh ini.