Infantino ranks Qatar 2022 group stage best ever in FIFA World Cup history
Photo by FRANCK FIFE / AFP
Players.bio is a large online platform sharing the best live coverage of your favourite sports: Football, Golf, Rugby, Cricket, F1, Boxing, NFL, NBA, plus the latest sports news, transfers & scores. Exclusive interviews, fresh photos and videos, breaking news. Stay tuned to know everything you wish about your favorite stars 24/7. Check our daily updates and make sure you don't miss anything about celebrities' lives.

Photo by FRANCK FIFE / AFP
Spain sacked coach Luis Enrique on Thursday after the 2010 champions were dumped out of the World Cup by Morocco at the last-16 stage earlier this week.
SINGAPORE: Singapore's Loh Kean Yew lost his second match of the season-ending Badminton World Federation (BWF) World Tour Finals in Bangkok on Thursday (Dec 8).
Doha : Germany coach Hansi Flick will remain in his position despite his side's dismal performance at the World Cup, the DFB said in a statement on Wednesday.
BERLIN: The German soccer federation maintained its trust in Hansi Flick as national team coach on Wednesday despite the disappointing World Cup performance. Federation president Bernd Neuendorf said the body has “full confidence” in Flick to lead the team through the 2024 European Championship, which Germany is scheduled to host and which Neuendorf described as a “great opportunity” for the future of soccer in the country. Flick was under pressure going into Wednesday’s meeting with Neuendorf and federation vice president Hans-Joachim Watzke following Germany’s early World Cup exit, their third straight disappointing performance at a major tournament.
Germany coach Hansi Flick will remain in his position despite his side's dismal performance at the World Cup, the DFB said in a statement on Wednesday.
Portugal’s forward #07 Cristiano Ronaldo takes part in a training session at the Al Shahaniya SC training site, northwest of Doha on December 5, 2022, on the eve of the Qatar 2022 World Cup Round of 16 football match between Portugal and Switzerland. (Photo by PATRICIA DE MELO MOREIRA / AFP)
LONDON: British tennis chiefs said Wednesday they were “disappointed” at being fined $1 million by the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) for banning Russian and Belarusian players from its events. Following Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, the Lawn Tennis Association (LTA) came under pressure from the British government to impose a ban. The LTA stages five events — Queen’s Club in London, Eastbourne, Surbiton, Nottingham and Ilkley — in the calendar of the ATP, which runs the men’s professional tennis tour outside of the four Grand Slams.