Jorge Masvidal Makes Offer To Drake After He Lost $250K Bet On Colby Covington Fight
'Chaos' survived a scare in the fourth round to grind out a victory in their grudge match.
Players.bio is a large online platform sharing the best live coverage of your favourite sports: Football, Golf, Rugby, Cricket, F1, Boxing, NFL, NBA, plus the latest sports news, transfers & scores. Exclusive interviews, fresh photos and videos, breaking news. Stay tuned to know everything you wish about your favorite stars 24/7. Check our daily updates and make sure you don't miss anything about celebrities' lives.

'Chaos' survived a scare in the fourth round to grind out a victory in their grudge match.
Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Check out what's clicking on Foxnews.com.
Dominic Thiem has pulled out of this month's tournaments in Indian Wells and Miami in another delay to his comeback.
Ukraine: BBC analysis reveals extent of grain exports
Miami Heat guard Victor Oladipo is set to return to the court for the first time in nearly a year in Monday's home game against the Houston Rockets, coach Erik Spoelstra said.
The relationship between Haas F1 and their Russian sponsor and driver became untenable after Russia's invasion of Ukraine, the owner of the United States-based Formula One team said.
While the ATP rankings barely moved on Monday following a weekend when the Davis Cup replaced tournaments, there was one visible change, as the Russian flag vanished from the list. Daniil Medvedev stayed on top, but the country column next to his name contained a white rectangle, after the ATP responded to the invasion of Ukraine, by deciding last week to allow Russian and Belarusian players to continue to compete, but not under their national flags. Andrey Rublev, who dropped a place to seventh, Aslan Karatsev in 22 and Karen Khachanov, who fell one spot to 26, also had their nationality hidden by the ATP.
The former world number three, Dominic Thiem will not take part in the Indian Wells and Miami Open, the Austrian announced on Monday. The 28-year-old who had also withdrawn from the season's first Grand Slam due to a long-standing wrist injury took to Instagram to announce his withdrawal from Indian Wells and Miami Open. The world number 50 said he will start his season on clay court.